Miller, 26, died of an apparent overdose at his California home last Friday. It was reported that there will be a Jewish service for him at a chapel in his hometown. But it wasn't until September 7 at noon that Miller's body was discovered in his San Fernando Valley house, meaning he was "was dead for many hours before his body was discovered" by paramedics and professionals.
An initial call for backup cited Mac's condition as "cardiac arrest", as the caller likely didn't know that Miller had already been dead for some time.
LAPD and Fire officials pronounced Miller dead after finding his body in his bedroom.
Law enforcement sources say Miller had been dead long before emergency services arrived at his Los Angeles home, and only a small trace of white powder was found, leading them to believe it had been swept clean. Thank you for your prayers. Mac had struggled with substance abuse, previously admitting he battled an addiction to lean or purple drank - a mixture of promethazine and codeine.