This handout video grab taken from footage released by The Royal Thai Navy late July 2, 2018, shows missing children inside the Tham Luang cave of Khun Nam Nang Non Forest Park. With rain again pounding the cave site in a mountainous region in northern Thailand on Tuesday morning, rescuers said they were aiming to bring out the remaining four boys and their coach by the evening.
The first 4 boys who were rescued the other day, aged between 12 and 16, are now allowed to eat normal food once again.
He was taken by helicopter and then ambulance to the hospital in Chiang Rai were the first four boys, who were rescued on Sunday, are now being held in quarantine as they undergo tests.
Local governor Narongsak Osatanakorn said Tuesday's rescue operation began just after 10am local time and involves 19 divers.
The first eight boys rescued are in good mental and physical health and are asking for chocolate, officials said Tuesday, although two were on antibiotics after being tested for pneumonia.
"Everyone is in high spirits and are happy to get out", Jesada added.
A day after the completion of the riveting rescue of a youth soccer team trapped in a flooded cave in Thailand, the perhaps inevitable movie based on that real-life drama - which played out on TV screens around the world - is already being planned.
Authorities have not confirmed the identity of the rescued boys. All 12 boys and their coach were rescued as part of multi-hour missions, with the final group of boys emerging from the cave on July 10.
They are all likely to stay in hospital for seven days due to their weakened immune systems.
According to an account given to the Guardian by three Australian divers involved in the mission, rescue workers were reportedly still inside when the pump failed, meaning water levels started to rise.
Officials said details of the rescue operation would be revealed on Wednesday.
They were discovered by a team of British divers on Monday, prompting an urgent, meticulously-planned rescue operation.
Initially, rescuers said the boys (who are aged between 11 and 17) might have to wait until the end of the rainy season before they could be safely brought out from the cave, which would have involved waiting several months.
It had been suggested the boys, members of the Wild Boars Football Club, could be invited to watch the World Cup final in Moscow on Sunday.
Dr Richard Harris and his dive partner Craig Challen have issued a statement thanking people for their support and words of encouragement after the successful cave dive rescue of 12 trapped boys and their football coach.